Brett, I really enjoyed going through you're paper, and believe that it was very well written. As I read through it, I tried to find the things that seemed a bit confusing, and then also mentioned what I really liked about it. By reading it, I could fully understand you're main topic of how grammar can impact a student, and how standardized testing also play a role into how the students are taught these academic rules about the use of grammar. I was not able to actually go in your paper and highlight marks, because I do not have the new Microsoft Word, so I made a separate Word Document, breaking down each paragraph. I hope that I could help as much as possible. Nice job overall, and best of luck finishing your paper!
Brett, I really enjoyed going through you're paper, and believe that it was very well written. As I read through it, I tried to find the things that seemed a bit confusing, and then also mentioned what I really liked about it. By reading it, I could fully understand you're main topic of how grammar can impact a student, and how standardized testing also play a role into how the students are taught these academic rules about the use of grammar. I was not able to actually go in your paper and highlight marks, because I do not have the new Microsoft Word, so I made a separate Word Document, breaking down each paragraph. I hope that I could help as much as possible. Nice job overall, and best of luck finishing your paper!
ReplyDeleteLink: http://www.scribd.com/doc/84686861/Brett-Peer-Revised-Paper-4